Adherence Program Coordinator
Location: This is a remote position, a suitable home office is required, with a private and quiet area to work, free from distraction. A clean desk space, secure internet, and reliable phone reception are required. The duties of this position include frequent phone and internet meetings. Certain home office expenses may be reimbursed. A work computer will be provided. Priority placed on applicants based in California. The MPBC headquarters office is located in Santa Cruz, CA. Occasional travel may be required.
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week
Applicants must be available 20 hours a week, during normal business hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST M-F). The exact schedule may be arranged upon hire. Occasional weekend hours may be required with advance arrangement. Must be available to start by September 15th or earlier.
Coordinate Adherence Rating Program, an international virtual program for assessing quality and adherence to clinical trial protocols.
- Coordinate 60+ Adherence Rater independent contractors: scheduling, assignment, program support
- Assist in onboarding new Adherence Raters into active study protocols, lead orientation calls, provide< necessary documents, coordinate on database access, answer questions
- Facilitate monthly Adherence Rating meetings, to promote program support, self-care, and team building
- Plan training programs with Lead Adherence Raters, review and recruit qualified trainees, schedule online training calls and homework assignments, communicate with trainees weekly, track course progress and grades, process data to send for statistical analysis, graduation
- Support Supervisors in assignment, video access, documentation, tracking Supervisee progress and graduation
- Work alongside video tech specialists and data security staff to assign protected video content, manage online users, address technical issues
- Coordinate with Accounting on contracts and invoices
- Create feedback surveys and analyze results for program improvements
- Contribute to Training and Supervision Department planning and goals
2+ years experience in program coordination. Experience with training and education programs, scheduling, confidential and sensitive content handling. Preferred familiarity with mental health field, clinical research, and the process of psychotherapy. Awareness of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy and psychedelic research.
- Comfortable navigating Mac and PC operating systems
- Comfortable using internet applications
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to ask clear, goal-oriented questions
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to complete tasks within agreed-upon deadline, ability to communicate
- clearly about deadlines and expectations
- Able to manage time well and ask for support when needed
- Quick learner, excited about learning to use systems in new contexts
- Able to support the following tools in multiple, pre-specified contexts. Prior experience a plus, some training will be provided: Smartsheet, Zoom, Asana, AWS, Moodle, Medrio, Google Forms, CRM database, spreadsheets
Communicate and collaborate with key players, internal and external staff. Check in regularly with Manager and complete assignments by agreed deadline. Document process and provide regular updates. Proactively seek ways to streamline, build efficiency, security and user interface of various platforms.
This position is non-exempt. Hourly compensation range $15.00-$18.00, depending on experience.